martes, 23 de septiembre de 2014

Just a Tag.

Rules of the trade.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
3. You must choose 11 people to tag. Put their icon on your journal!
4. Go to their page and tell him/her that you tagged them :3
5. No tag backs!


1.-I'm a gamer since I have four years old. I love fighting, survival horrors, racing, and dancing videogames.

2.-I enjoy good stories, even some science fiction and a little bizarre, but with a well-defined argument, books, comics, fics, movies, roleplay.... etc.

3.-I don't like misspelled word, I'm a fucking grammar nazi x_xU (especially in my native language: Spanish), sorry. Always consult dictionaries when I'm not sure of certain words. And I love to learn languages.

4.-I love elephants, here I do fav always, any drawing that has an elephant. I don't know, for me are the most adorable animals in the world. The first time I saw one up close, I cried with emotion. XD

5.-My favorite characters in most stories, always the antiheroes, the eternal rival of the hero.

6.-I rarely watch television. I prefer listening to music or reading or writing or drawing or made a craft. XD

7.-Tall men (more than me) with long dark hair drive me crazy, especially if have a bit of beard on the chin. And if they have a strong look, better. Nom nom. XD

8.-My height is 1.72 cm (I think 5'7 (?)

9.-I can eat whatever I want and I can not gain weight, but when I get sick, I lose weight, I do not like much look like a zombie.

10.-I have thousands of sketches and unfinished stories, I would finish them one day. 

11.-The most important thing, my family.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario