lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014

Trying the Blog/Probando.

"This is an old Journal from my Journal on dA page. I want to put it here, I guess I want to keep certain things." :)


I wrote it: July 13, 2012 (Omg. XD)


Freak or not freak?




I was thinking about my childhood, I mean, my generation vs this generation.


More specifically... videogamer girls or anime followers.

When I was in elementary school and high school, that was frowned, I'm videogamer since my four years old. And when change schools at age 9, my little life changed without my noticing. With my classmates.

I was always a girl who liked to play with boys, with cars (in addition, my dad was always fixing cars, we had many different cars xD ), with action figures, video games and everything else xD

But I also had Barbies and ponies and some pink stuff, hahaha.

The thing is, I think I was a freak. The girls in my school didn't understand why I preferred boy things, the boys laughed at me and called me a Butch, and they made me bullying. (I don't miss my student days, agh!)

I always went to the arcades, and I became a pro video gamer girl.

But, I mean that now isn't weirdo, I think so, because, there ara many videogamer girls around the world...

I don't know if anyone else has had a similar situation. I guess so.

Haha, well... I think that's all.

Anyway...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario