"Disney and Pixar confirmed earlier this year that Cars 3 was in development. It will not arrive in theaters for a few years, so Pixar is continuing to release Cars shorts in the meantime. Disney recently unveiled its own online video-on-demand service called Disney Movies Anywhere, and that was the venue chosen to debut the most recent Cars short Radiator Springs 500 1/2."
(Information from Pixar Times.)
Well, although I'm a huge fan of the Pixar Cars franchise, to be honest, I'm not really excited with the idea of Cars 3, it is not necessary (personal opinion). At least I have a few years to breathe relieved from this.
The only thing that would be worth could be if some scene finally Sally and Lightning relationship is formalized until marriage.
For me, Pixar should continue making shorts, I prefer that.
But the bad point about the shorts, they are also transforming McQueen into a "Gary-Tsu" character, I do not like it. Gary-Tsu means a character that no one can beat him/her, almost a "God".
Now, McQueen has no weaknesses and even reaches the point of being boring watching him. Ever since Cars 2 I began to hate Mater and love the secondary characters more strongly. XD
I can consider that he is a character for children and... obviously... You know... the typical topic: The good guy always wins and McQueen is the hero of Cars. But children also need to learn that good guy can also lose! Damn it! XD
Pixar does not brings me passion as did with the first films and I agree with Doug Walker (The Nostalgia Critic Youtuber) about a little review of this movie... He says: "Pixar could make human cars drivers would have been fine!" (YES! Thanks Doug, I think the same. XD)
Pixar you are spoiling Cars for money, and for that reason I do not want a Cars 3, it scares me to see something worse than the latest movies. One of my favorite movies crushed by greed, as they have done with many other.... And will continue to do. XD
Anyway...
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario